Five Reasons to Buy a Convertible As if you really need five reasons in the first place
1. The Tan Plan, Man
Establish and maintain your bronze without salons, beaches, or goo. Drive yourself cocoa.
2. Vista Magnifica
Enjoy the scene and the scenery as never before. What roof ever improved a sunrise, sunset, or landscape? Your sense of place — and your sense of direction — will improve immediately.
3. Each Trip a Vacation
Commutes become nicer. Beep-and-creep congestion becomes easier to bear. Hopping into the cockpit of a Cabrio changes everything. Happier drivers are not necessarily safer drivers, but sad drivers are worse drivers — and it ain’t easy being miserable in a convertible.
4. Wish-Fulfillment, No Regrets
You’ve always wanted one. Do not let failure to purchase become a regret.
5. C’mon, it’s a Convertible
Few things are as cool. Don’t over-think it.
The Perfect Shirt for Droptops? The Cuban Collar.
Latest posts by Ellis Perry (see all)
- Affordable Fall Footwear Six suede boots for under $150 - September 7, 2017
- Clip-On vs. Button-Hole Suspenders Is it okay to wear clip-on suspenders? - August 25, 2017
- What You Really Need to Take to University Essentials for campus (and for life) - August 21, 2017