There are so many things to consider on your big day, ensuring guests are having a great time, making sure the food and drinks are flowing and marrying the love of your life. When you’re planning your dream wedding on the beach, the last thing you want to worry about is your attire. That’s why we’ve put together the perfect beach outfits for you to sport and tie the knot in; taking away the headache so you can enjoy the magical day.
What to Consider Before Choosing Beach Wedding Attire
Location is important when deciding the type of beach wedding attire that you’re going to wear. For example, are you going to get married on the beach or will you be next to the beach and will the wedding take place indoors or outdoors? If you’re indoors, you may want to consider wearing a tuxedo with all the bells and whistles.
If your wedding ceremony is outside in the heat but not directly on the beach you have a number of options. A crisp white dress shirt, a blue blazer and cream or white pants will go down a treat. A clean looking tie in a pastel blue or even a white tie can complete your attire and turn it into a showstopper — elegant, sophisticated and formal.
Having your wedding directly on the beach? Ditch the ties and maybe even the jackets if the weather is too hot. Throw on a pair of suede tassel or penny loafers and make sure your trouser hems are high enough to show a little ankle. A crisp white shirt with rolled-up sleeves and slightly buttoned down can make a simple yet big statement on your beach wedding day. There’s no need to get too dressy when your wedding is on the beach, stick to comfortable and classic, that will make the day even more enjoyable.
What to Wear to a Beach Wedding
When you look back at your wedding in all of its heavenly glory, we want you to be proud of the outfits that you wore. Picture yourself in the future, perhaps you even have a few grandchildren now but you’re still killing it in the style game and you’re still sophisticated and elegant.
We’ve hand-picked a few wedding styles for men that we know will stand the test of time and quite possibly never go out of fashion:
- A crisp white linen shirt with darker colored trousers. We suggest navy blue or emerald green.
- A darker blazer with a crisp clean white cotton shirt and lightly-colored trousers (like a khaki or grey.)
- As mentioned before, if your wedding is indoors then you can have a black-tie dress code and sport a tux. Either a black or midnight tux will ensure that you look like the most handsome chap at the entire wedding.
- A linen suit is always a whole vibe on its own. A lighter-colored linen suit in wheat, sand, khaki or dusty pink can make sure you stand out on your big day.
- If you’re going for more a casual beach look for your wedding, khaki shorts and a solid colored shirt are a great choice to give off a relaxing vibe.
When choosing beach wedding attire for your big day, it’s important that coordinate with your future wife. Working together on colors, styles, patterns and the overall aesthetic of the wedding should be done by the two of you together.
- 10 Ideas For Choosing The Best Country Attire For Grooms And Groomsmen - March 5, 2020
- Why You Should Hire A Stylist For The Wedding Of Your Dreams - March 5, 2020
- Do Groomsmen Pay For Their Suits? - March 5, 2020