Hi there. We're Ties.com, and we're pretty proud of our little operation. We've been helping people like you show off their personal style since 2001, back when we literally fulfilled orders out of our founder's living room. Since then, through some combination of good product selection, customer service and a lot of dumb luck, we've somehow managed to grow into the world's largest online necktie retailer.
Naturally, we couldn't have done it without our awesome customers, who come from all walks of life. Teachers and doctors looking at novelty ties to amuse their students and patients. Hip young men in need of something to set themselves apart at the office and the club. Anxious brides-to-be looking for absurd quantities of just-a-little-bit-pinker-than-salmon solid color neckties for their perfect wedding���yeah, try finding that at your local retailer. Sports fans or political pundits who have just got to make their statement at the office. And we can't leave out the wily East Coasters who can't seem to get enough of our Alynn Neckwear. We have incredible customers, and we love them all. They seem to like us too, according to our only-cherry-picked-a-little-bit Testimonials Page.
You'll find a lot of options on our site, but don't be daunted - if we did our jobs right, everything should be easy to browse through. Ties (obviously), bowties, tie racks, boys ties, cufflinks, even crazy stuff like wallets and collar stays are all here. You'll also find a wide range of prices. We do our best to let everyone enjoy the benefits of style regardless of budget.
Your Ties Should Rock: What You Expect From Your Ties
- High quality ties that will last for years. We individually inspect all of our ties by hand before they can be cleared to ship. If we wouldn't wear it, we won't sell it.
- Friendly customer service from a live human. (We don't know whether machines are trying to destroy humanity, but why take the chance?) All of our customer representatives are exceedingly friendly Californians that are much easier to talk to than killer robots.
- Speedy and accurate shipments. Almost all of our orders ship on the day they are placed and all of them are guaranteed to be awesome.
- Easy returns. Return your ties within 30 days for full price and within 90 days for in-store credit or an exchange. We won't ask any questions, but if you'd like to tell us what went wrong, we'd appreciate that.
- A vast and growing selection of ties for every situation, from impressing at a job interview or wedding to silently strangling an enemy sentry from behind. Whether you prefer a classic like a solid silk necktie or a striped tie or something more daring like a rock-and-roll Christmas tie or a polka-dotted skinny tie (you rogue), you'll find it here.
- Dog-induced happiness. (Okay, maybe you don't expect that when buying a tie, but we'll throw it in for free).
- Secure handling of any sensitive user information, such as your billing information, address and fondness for leopard print ties. Ties.com uses security measures such as 128-bit encryption and regular database purges and meets PCI-DSS data security standards.
- Convenience. Get your ties and your tie accessories at the same place. For example, we carry tie racks for organizing your neckties, necktie travel rolls for keeping ties unwrinkled and crisp, and tie bars for keeping your ties in place (and mixing any drinks).
- Reliability. Ties.com has sold so many neckties we'd need 4 Boeing 747s to carry them all. We've grown a long way from selling ties out of our CEO's garage (and the coffee's definitely better), but we're still as committed to affordable quality as ever.