SHOP BY COLORSHOP BY PATTERN
SHOP BY COLOR
SHOP BY PATTERNSHOP BY MATERIAL
- Black Skinny Ties
- Blue Skinny Ties
- Brown Skinny Ties
- Gold Skinny Ties
- Gray Skinny Ties
- Green Skinny Ties
SHOP BY COLORSHOP BY STYLESHOP BY PATTERNSHOP BY MATERIAL
SHOP BY COLOR
SHOP BY CATEGORYSHOP BY HOLIDAY
- 4th of July Ties
- Christmas Ties
- Easter Ties
- Fathers Day Ties
- Halloween Ties
- Hanukkah Ties
- Memorial Day Ties
How to Tie Eldredge Knot
The Eldridge is a unorthodox, complex & eye-catching necktie knot that involves 15 separate steps. It was invented by Jeffrey Eldredge in 2007 and achieved internet fame in 2008. As opposed to the vast majority of tie knots, the Eldredge knot is produced by using the small end as the active end. When completed, the remaining small end is hidden behind the shirt collar. The knot is large (larger than the Windsor) and creates a tapered fishtail braid-like effect. Not for the feint of heart, this knot must be worn with caution.
The Eldredge Knot Tying Instructions
- 1. Start with the wide end of the tie on the left and the small end on the right. The tip of the wide end should rest at the top of your belt buckle. Only move the active (small) end.
- 2. Small end over the wide end to the left.
- 3. Under the wide end and to the right.
- 4. Up to the center, towards neck loop.
- 5. Through the neck loop and to the left.
- 6. Across the front, to the right. Then up into the neck loop from underneath.
- 7. Down to the left and around the back of the wide end to the right. Keep this part loose.
- 8. Bring it across the front towards the left and through the loop made in the previous step.
- 9. Pull the small end towards the left to tighten.
- 10. Up to the center, towards neck loop. Down through the neck loop and to the left.
- 11. Up to the center, towards neck loop. Down through the neck loop and to the right. Keep this part loose.
- 12. Across the front towards the left and through the loop made in the previous step.
- 13. Pull the small end towards the left to tighten.
- 14. Tuck the rest of the small end behind neck loop on the left side.
- 15. Strut your stuff.
$5 Off When You Join Our Newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers, deals, giveaways & more!
*NOT VALID WITH OFFERS OR PROMOTIONS. RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY.