SHOP BY COLORSHOP BY PATTERN
SHOP BY COLOR
SHOP BY PATTERNSHOP BY MATERIAL
- Black Skinny Ties
- Blue Skinny Ties
- Brown Skinny Ties
- Gray Skinny Ties
- Green Skinny Ties
- Orange Skinny Ties
SHOP BY COLORSHOP BY STYLESHOP BY PATTERNSHOP BY MATERIAL
SHOP BY COLOR
SHOP BY CATEGORY
SHOP BY HOLIDAY
- Non-Profit Ties
- Patriotic Ties
- Planes, Trains & Automobiles
- Religious Ties
- Shape Ties
- Sports Ties
- 4th of July Ties
- Christmas Ties
- Easter Ties
- Fathers Day Ties
- Halloween Ties
- Hanukkah Ties
- Memorial Day Ties
How to Tie Prince Albert Knot
The Prince Albert knot is a variation on the Victoria knot. There is no evidence to suggest that the Prince Albert was actually worn by its namesake, Prince Albert, husband to Queen Victoria. In the Prince Albert knot the active end is passed through both the first and second turnings. The first turning should peek out at the bottom of the knot. This slightly asymmetrical knot has a little more bulk than the Four-in-Hand but should be pulled tight to give it a slender & polished look.
The Prince Albert Knot Tying Instructions
- 1. Start with the wide end of the tie on the right and the small end on the left. The tip of the small end should rest slightly above your belly-button (this will vary depending on your height and the length & thickness of your tie). Only move the active (wide) end.
- 2. Wide end over the small end to the left.
- 3. Under the small end and to the right.
- 4. Across the front and to the left.
- 5. Under the small end and to the right.
- 6. Across the front and to the left.
- 7. Up into the neck loop from underneath.
- 8. Down through both loops in the front.
- 9. Tighten the knot by pulling down on the wide end. Slide the knot up & adjust. The first loop should show slightly underneath the second loop.
Join Our Newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers, deals, giveaways & more!
*NOT VALID WITH OFFERS OR PROMOTIONS. RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY.