SHOP BY COLORSHOP BY PATTERN
SHOP BY COLOR
SHOP BY PATTERNSHOP BY MATERIAL
- Black Skinny Ties
- Blue Skinny Ties
- Brown Skinny Ties
- Gray Skinny Ties
- Green Skinny Ties
- Orange Skinny Ties
SHOP BY COLORSHOP BY STYLESHOP BY PATTERNSHOP BY MATERIAL
SHOP BY COLOR
SHOP BY CATEGORY
SHOP BY HOLIDAY
- Non-Profit Ties
- Patriotic Ties
- Planes, Trains & Automobiles
- Religious Ties
- Shape Ties
- Sports Ties
- 4th of July Ties
- Christmas Ties
- Easter Ties
- Fathers Day Ties
- Halloween Ties
- Hanukkah Ties
- Memorial Day Ties
How to Tie Half Windsor Knot
The Half Windsor knot is an extremely versatile knot. Unlike what the name suggests, the Half Windsor knot is actually closer to three-quarters the size of the Windsor knot. The Half Windsor is medium in size, nearly symmetrical and, when tied correctly, it produces a deep and substantial dimple. Best used with neckties of a medium to light thickness.
The Half Windsor Knot Tying Instructions
- 1. Start with the wide end of the tie on the right and the small end on the left. The tip of the small end should rest slightly above your belly-button (this will vary depending on your height and the length & thickness of your tie). Only move the active (wide) end.
- 2. Wide end over the small end to the left.
- 3. Under the small end and to the right.
- 4. Up to the center, towards neck loop.
- 5. Through the neck loop and to the left.
- 6. Across the front, over to the right.
- 7. Up into the neck loop from underneath.
- 8. Down through the loop you've just created in the front.
- 9. Tighten the knot by pulling down on the wide end. Slide the knot up & adjust.
Join Our Newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers, deals, giveaways & more!
*NOT VALID WITH OFFERS OR PROMOTIONS. RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY.