If you’re a beginner looking for the easiest way to tie a tie, look no further than the Four-in-Hand. It’s so simple,
it’s basically “How to Tie a Tie for Dummies”. Why? This knot has very few moves and creates a slim, modern looking knot.
As a bonus, it’s just as easy to untie as it is to tie. Master the Four-in-Hand and it will serve you well for a lifetime.
How to Easily Tie a Tie By Yourself
1. Begin with the wide end of the tie on the right and the small end on the left. The small end should rest slightly
above your belly-button (will vary based on your height and the length & thickness of your tie). Only move the active
2. Bring the wide end over the small end to the left
3. Under the small end and to the right
4. Move it across the front and to the left
5. Up into the neck loop from underneath
6. Now, bring it down through the loop you've just made in the front
7. Tighten by pulling down on the wide end and sliding the knot upward. Adjust and add a dimple if you desire.