An alternative to traditional peak folds, the Angled Peaks bring energy and attitude to the wearer. The way the peaks end facing the same direction add a sharp sense of movement that can be accentuated with a pocket square that has a contrasting edge.
The Angled Peaks Folding Instructions
1. Begin with the pocket square face down
2. Fold in half diagonally from top left to bottom right
3. Fold the bottom left corner up to the top, slightly askew to the left to form two peaks
4. Fold bottom corner up, askew to the left of the two peaks, forming the third peak
5. Separate the peaks of the last fold to form the fourth peak
6. Fold left edge behind and to the right
7. Fold the bottom up and behind the front. Adjust to fit the size of your jacket pocket.