Fit for any situation, the Classic fold is a simple, straightforward rectangle composed of layered edges. It is not essential to keep the edges symmetrical, in fact, allowing them to layer and fall naturally adds a lively nature to the fold. Using fabric with contrasting edges accentuates the fold and creates a more striking form.
The Classic Folding Instructions
1. Begin with the pocket square face down
2. Fold in half from right to left
3. Fold in half from bottom to top
4. Fold in half from left to right
5. Fold the bottom up and behind the front. Adjust to fit the size of your jacket pocket.