The Single Peak is a traditional method that creates a standalone peak, fit for the noble and trustworthy. The peak is composed of a single corner of the fabric, so using a fabric with contrasting edges will accentuate the already strong geometric form.
The Single Peak Folding Instructions
1. Begin with the pocket square face down in the diamond position
2. Fold in half from the left and bottom corners to the top and right corners
3. Fold in half from the right and bottom corners to the top and left corners
4. Fold the top right corner into the center
5. Fold the left corner to the right
6. Fold the bottom up and behind the front. Adjust to fit the size of your jacket pocket.