Four Peaks (also known as “The Crown”) is one of the more common, time-honored folding styles. This fold yields the iconic four peaks that balances flash and formality for the bright and bold among us. Both the front and backside of the fabric will be visible within the peaks.
The Four Peaks Folding Instructions
1. Begin with the pocket square face down and in the diamond position
2. Fold the bottom corner up to the top, slightly askew to form two peaks
3. Fold the bottom right corner up to the left of the two peaks, forming the third peak
4. Fold left corner up to the right of the three peaks, forming the fourth peak
5. Fold right edge in towards the center
6. Fold the left edge in towards the center
7. Fold the bottom up and behind the front. Adjust to fit the size of your jacket pocket.