The Two Peaks is traditionally a formal fold, slightly more active than the Single Peak. When folded properly, the sharp twin peaks radiate sophistication. If you’re using fabric with a discernible front and back, be aware that both the front and backside will be visible with this fold.
The Two Peaks Folding Instructions
1. Begin with the pocket square face down and in the diamond position
2. Fold the bottom corner up to the top, slightly askew to form two peaks
3. Fold the right corner to the left past the center point (this will determine the width of the fold)
4. Fold the left corner over to the right
5. Fold any remaining corners behind
6. Fold the bottom up and behind the front. Adjust to fit the size of your jacket pocket.